Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recital Time






Here's a few recital photos.

I've been so busy planning a dance recital, preparing for Tanner's High School graduation, working on my education, and helping plan our stake's Youth Conference that I haven't blogged in quite a while. Also, sometimes I wonder who reads this and if it's really worth the time and effort. So often I don't get many comments, and figure my blog isn't being read much. I do send out a personal family letter, and my children say they love it.

I'll try to be part of the blog world again!




3 comments:

mr_matalino said...

Are you kidding? Sarah and I check your blog all the time! We love hearing what's going on at home and love your insights. We also love the weekly letters you send out. It feels that we are so far detached that it's nice to get updates. I understand if you want to just go to either the blog or the letters, but know that at least we love checking your blog. Love you!

Sarah said...

I LOVE your blog! I was just telling Ryan how sad I was that you haven't been able to blog lately! I feel like I don't know about whats going on in Ohio and I couldn't wait for you to post updates! It's so fun to be able to stay connected and to look at pictures and see all the things your doing. Know that I love to read everything you send out and everything you post! I will do better at letting you know how much I enjoy it!! :)
You are always so good at commenting on everyone's blogs! I always think of things but I should do better at expressing that to you!! I admire so many of the things you do!
Today I was thinking about how much I absolutely love your garden! I have always wanted to have a garden myself. There's just something about it thats fulfilling! Plus It's always so beautiful!
Keep us updated as you can, I know your super busy but I LOVE to read your blog! :) I love you!!

Auntie M said...

Lynda - I read every update as soon as you post. So dont think a lack of comments means we are not watching.
I have an app on my iPhone that sends me all new posts. But it doesn't have a way to comment. So I dont do much commenting.
Keep them coming. Dont Stop!!!!