Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I am so relieved that my dance recital is over for the dance season. I felt really good about it and the girls did great. My theme was "Dancing through the Decades." We started with the roaring 20's and danced through each decade. I was told I had the elderly loving the older songs. I had a full crowd for all three recital nights. There's about 200 students at my dance studio. I use to teach all the classes, but now I have a ballet teacher, a tumbling teacher, and many student teachers. It really helps and they all did an amazing job. I'm really enjoying my break now that the recital is over. I don't even have to teach my exercise classes this week because the Y is on a one week break – so I am playing catch up with everything I didn't do while I prepared for the recital. Today I began taking kitchen items out of drawers and cupboards. We are GUTTING the kitchen this weekend. Oh, I'm dreading not having a kitchen. I already can feel the major inconvenience of it all. Here's some recital pictures that I downloaded from Facebook.

1 comment:

Jeff Davis said...

I am so happy you got through it!

You have so many recitals under your belt now!