Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ryan and Sarah's wedding

Hi family and friends,

     I finally have the amateur photo's of Ryan and Sarah's wedding (seen below) on my blogspot. I can't wait to get the professional ones! There were three different wedding celebrations, and each was wonderful in it's own way. Sarah's mother is a professional at it and I must say the reception in Washington was gorgeous!! It was so classy!

    I can't tell you how much I love Sarah. If I were to have handpicked a spouse myself for Ryan, I could not have done a better job. She is a beautiful woman and so sweet and kind and humble.
Her family is incredible and it was such a joy to meet them and feel like they are family too. We connected right away.

     As you can tell - Sarah was a beautiful bride! She had gall bladder surgery 6 days after her wedding. What a way to begin your marriage! They were able to go to New York City for a few days for their "real honeymoon" and loved it there!

     I have posted many pictures because many of you were not able to attend - especially the reception in Washington. My sister was the only one I knew there because she lives only about 1/2 hour away from the Davidson's. That was a major blessing for us! 

     Again, thanks for your kindness and your support! It means the world to us!

2 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

She looks beautiful! Don't you just love winter weddings?

wonderingwhy said...

Hi!
This message is for Lynda!! I've found you after all these years--our brief times in Pennsylvania (Middle School) and Idaho Falls (one college summer).

Your family is beautiful! And, I'd love to be in touch.
Jennifer Spear Harp (jenniferspearharp@gmail.com)

Hope this finds its way to you!! Love, Jennifer