Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fly's drive me batty!










One of my idiosyncrasies is that fly's drive me crazy. I had one today that wanted to mock and annoy me. While I was studying, a certain fly was just out to get me. I become vengeful.
However, I have learned that it takes a lot of time and patience to "take care of a fly" with a fly swatter. However, the more you "shoo" one away, the more he will bother you. I especially get agitated when they fly around my head. I have seen a friend vacume them up. Above is a gadget that is laughable, but this guy must have something against flies too.

I feel very unkind when it comes to flies. They are God's creatures too, but I can't stand them!
I would consider it torture to put me in a room full of flies. It's one of the only negatives about warm weather arriving!

I've tried fly strips, fly swatters, and vacuming them up. Any other ideas?
I need my SANITY!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've heard that if you grow mint by your doors, they'll avoid the areas. We haven't tried it yet--maybe this year.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Thanks Katie! I will try it. They seem to fly in our back door.