Sunday, February 22, 2009

One month down, Twenty three to go

I have had my braces on for one month now. I figure I am 1/24 of the way done!  I have a new RESPECT for every one who has worn braces. It's been HARD to say the least.

I still have sores in my mouth, and need wax on my brackets. I feel my teeth moving now, and it's a very strange sensation. Food is  hard to chew, and it doesn't taste as good. ) :

I have been a good girl and have flossed, brushed, rinsed with fluoride, and used the mini -brush  every night, and followed what the orthodontist has said (no pop, no caramel, no hard candy, etc.,). I did "suck" on popcorn - which I wasn't supposed to have but I didn't "chew" on it. (William popped it the day I got my braces on.)

After I eat, I immediately have to go use the water pick,  brush my teeth with my Sonicare and rinse with Scope. 

OH, THE SACRIFICE! I hope it will be worth it!

1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

At least your breath is always FRESH!

Your doing better than anyone else does! And you look great!